Watkins is your valuable resource for installing Western Red Cedar Shake and Shingles
Heritage Cut Designer Shingles
Heritage Cut Designer Shingles are cut on a precision C&C machine and come in 9 highly popular stock shapes. Designer shingles can be used as a subtle accent to break up a wall or to cover a whole home creating a historic Victorian feel. Custom shapes are also available.
- Traditional & luxurious
- Sets a home apart from all the others.
For all certification, environment and other documents, click here.
Colorseal & Stain Finish Options
HERITAGE cUT disiGner sHINGLES
Also known as Fancy Butt shingles, these shaped shingles can be used as a way to break up a large wall or can cover an entire home to give maximum visual appeal. Use one shingle shape or combine two together to create an interesting pattern.
All shingles are 4 15/16" wide.
Custom shapes are available for a set up fee.
- Pressure Impregnated Treatment
- ICC & CSFM Accredited
- Wildland Urban Interface Compliant
- Fire Retardation Lasts Life of the Wood
- CCA adds to natural resiliency of cedar
- Economical & long lasting
- Proven Science over many decades
- Great for areas of high moisture & shade